The Random Blog

Just some random stuff that I will send in random times and its proberly going to be special ocasions, partys or even jokes that I like or hate. It does have other stuff too, but, you can geuse that, anyway, im trying to improve as much as possible each day so be patient.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ummm?

Hmmm... mabey youve noticed I like art a lot and is my hot spot. And the thing I like about it is the colours. I think there pwerty and if you elaminate youre work, it comes out, bolder! (somtimes I dont use colours) But thats not the onley thing, its a skill that you learn and you enjoy looking at it. Now somtimes you onley like art becouse you made it! But realy, art, just has its own beauty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annelisa said...

Oh, absolutely, Tinna!

And, I reckon you are pretty darned good at art... you need to try and show some of your work here! :-)

BTW - I'm very impressed with how you managed to change your profile picture (twice!) all on your own - getting a right pro, aren't you!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Chipmunk said...

yes... yes I am...

Monday, February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home