The Random Blog

Just some random stuff that I will send in random times and its proberly going to be special ocasions, partys or even jokes that I like or hate. It does have other stuff too, but, you can geuse that, anyway, im trying to improve as much as possible each day so be patient.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Joke time!

Ok, today, today im doing some of my jokes that I randomly think of. (you can guese why its called the 'random blog')So here they are. (you dont want to read on or you will go insane!)

1)I realy didnt mean to break youre leg... It was youre arm I wanted.

2) How manny scientists can it take to fix a light bulb? One you say? WRONG! Fix it yourself.

... WELL... that was odd... but, I have proved it will make you insane... the second one is wrong in a way. I will just say this once but not again!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Annelisa said...

*groan* Oh dear!

Sunday, February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home