The Random Blog

Just some random stuff that I will send in random times and its proberly going to be special ocasions, partys or even jokes that I like or hate. It does have other stuff too, but, you can geuse that, anyway, im trying to improve as much as possible each day so be patient.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Small poem

Today im not realy saying anything but I found a poem out of my book which is called...
.
My Old Jumper

Putting on my old jumper
Is an adveture.
It has so many holes
That you never know
Where
Youre arms are going to end up.

John Coldwell
.
ita pretty boring... I dont like it... today is rubbish for me and im not doing much either, you know im just going to die wrhite now, sorry todays post is rubish, sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Annelisa said...

Actually, I kinda like that poem - short and good and sums up nicely putting on an old, but loved, jumper... or maybe the jumper isn't loved... but is just old... or maybe the jumper isn't even a jumper, but holes surrounded by wool...

Sunday, February 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home