The Random Blog

Just some random stuff that I will send in random times and its proberly going to be special ocasions, partys or even jokes that I like or hate. It does have other stuff too, but, you can geuse that, anyway, im trying to improve as much as possible each day so be patient.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chatterboxers

It isnt a crime to be a chatterbox but then again lots of people think it is. Chatterboxs can be anoying infact so anoying you would suicide over the Ifle Tower and that isnt bad but you would have hurt and broken every single bone in youre entire body so I wouldent BUT heres other resons...

1. IF I say BUT or IF I would not be a benafit fruad.
2. That was verry random but oh well.
3. This isnt atal about chatterboxes but its a random blog.

I used to be a chatterbox but now im not so chatty so more about pigs, they brighten up my day! *-* Thats a good thing actuly so maybe you wouldent want to read more, youle just be glad to becose im so random ile say the first things that come to my head.

5 Comments:

Blogger Annelisa said...

That is so random, it makes my eyes water! :-D

Good one Tinna - you're getting into the flow now!

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Annelisa said...

So how about you take me to the desert when one of your pigs flies?

Sunday, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Chipmunk said...

nah ile have fun here thanks.

Monday, February 05, 2007  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I kinda like that jumper poem because my mom used to make me many jumpers I loved. How did a man know anything about jumpers to write that? Maybe he had daughters.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Chipmunk said...

maybe... maybe not...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home