The Random Blog

Just some random stuff that I will send in random times and its proberly going to be special ocasions, partys or even jokes that I like or hate. It does have other stuff too, but, you can geuse that, anyway, im trying to improve as much as possible each day so be patient.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Yah...

In this post im going to tell you what my peronalitys like and what I like best and am best at. Well it goes like this, im kind, shy, active, genorous and creative! (alot you see but I cant be just one) I am good at art and I like art as well. I admit though, im juge mentle most of the time and the tinciest argument ative. (I say tincie but actuly im not atall... I think...) when I say juge mentle, this is what kind... say I was watching 'who wants to be a millionare, and I was guesing the awnsers with somewone. That somewone says the right awnser before and I know its that. I dont want it to look like im onley copying tht somewone becouse I dont know the awnser. ( or if they choose somthing for somwone else that they like but I have somthing else and dont want to be wrong about what they like!) So I choose a diffrent awnser but then wrong anyway.

8 Comments:

Blogger Annelisa said...

Personally, I think you're cute, stubborn, creative (not only artistically, but you wrote a really good story on the blog you deleted), happy, sociable (most of the time) but can enjoy your own company... you're cool, and love animals, reading, art, and playing on your ds - you're the best!

Sunday, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Chipmunk said...

I dont agree on the litracy part.

Sunday, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Annelisa said...

You might not be brilliant at spelling, but you were telling a great story - I was gripped!!

Monday, February 05, 2007  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

You said on your profile that you run...do you actually go out running a few times a week? That's great fitness if you do. My husband started running 10k when he was ust 11! He's still very fit as a much older person.

I like Green Day too..their famous song..The Best Time Of Our Lives...I love!

Okay, now I want to see that story you wrote and deleted that gripped your mom!!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Chipmunk said...

I dont even know how to get it back. Oh because its cold I dont go out. im hoping for summer to come.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Annelisa said...

It's such a shame the whole blog was just deleted... there's no copy of that story.

Maybe you'll write another one, eh Tinna?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  
Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Do you cycle when spring comes? Thanks for your visit, Tinna! Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Chipmunk said...

yay!!!!

Thursday, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home